Why Choose Skirmish Billericay?
OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Skirmish, one of the first companies to bring paintball games to the UK from America was established in 1984 and since then we have been successfully catering for all types of groups. individuals and corporate team building events for both adults and juniors.
Jim & Jacky Sidroy
Jim and Jacky Sidroy are the owners and Directors of Skirmish and are always on site on an event day.
We are a 'hands on' small family business with a keen eye for detail and personal service having been in the business for over 30 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
The session costs £30.00 per person and includes all clothing and equipment and 500 paintballs. This is enough ammo to last the whole session if you are on a budget. You can purchase more on the day should you wish to.
We have kept our prices very low therefore cannot offer group discounts etc. We believe our prices are amongst the best in the south of England.
When you book online, the £10.00 part payment option is available along with the full cost package options. If you are making a booking for your group and want them to pay their own fees, simply book the total numbers, pay only for yourself and the provide them with the login details for the booking. You will be given this info soon after you make the booking.
There are regular breaks throughout the sessions and a lunch break at 1.00pm. Games resume at 1.30pm. Food is available to purchase from our cafe. Please check our menu on this website.
1. Decide how many people in your party and what date and session you require. You can have 1 or 2 players or anything up to 100. Small groups are combined on the day with other similar groups to make up numbers on the day.
2. Use the online calendar on this website to check availability.
3. If the date is available, you can proceed to complete the booking.
4. If you want to add more players later on, you can log into your booking and add them on.
5. We provide everything you need for a fun day of action. Games are organised by our friendly team of experienced marshals.
6. The game zones or 'maps' are set out to make sure the games are exciting and fun. Safety is our number 1 priority.