Want to experience what paintball has to offer? Try one of our half day packages and test your running, dodging and firing skills to the max! On arrival you’ll be provided with protective gear, combat suit and gun and assigned to a team ready for battle to commence.
The 1/2 day sessions are either: 9.00am arrival (for a 9.40am start), finishing at 12.30pm and the afternoon session is: 12.30pm arrival (for a 1.10pm start), finishing at 4.00pm.
Our half day sessions (morning or afternoon session) costs £25.00 per person and includes all clothing and equipment and 400 paintballs. This is enough ammo to last the whole session if you are on a budget. You can purchase more on the day should you wish to.
When you book online, the £10.00 part payment option is available along with the full cost package options. If you are making a booking for your group and want them to pay their own fees, simply book the total numbers, pay only for yourself and the provide them with the login details for the booking. You will be given this info soon after you make the booking.
There are regular breaks throughout the sessions and a lunch break at 12.30pm. Games resume at 1.10pm. Food is available to purchase from our cafe. Please check our menu on this website.
1. Decide how many people in your party and what date and session you require. You can have 1 or 2 players or anything up to 100. Small groups are combined on the day with other similar groups to make up numbers on the day.
2. Use the online calendar on this website to check availability.
3. If the date is available, you can proceed to complete the booking.
4. If you want to add more players later on, you can log into your booking and add them on.
5. We provide everything you need for a fun day of action. Games are organised by our friendly team of experienced marshals.
6. The game zones or 'maps' are set out to make sure the games are exciting and fun. Safety is our number 1 priority.